Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Autism Awareness Day

A friend of mine mentioned in Facebook that today is Autism Awareness Day. In recognition of this, people who want to support it are supposed to wear blue.

In recognition, I made sure to wear blue. Not that hard, since blue features fairly prominently in my wardrobe (which my girlfriend hates, by the way).

Wish that I had thought about posting this earlier, so that the great multitudes of devoted followers to "The Charbor Chronicles" would have had more of an opportunity to wear blue and show their support.

But, alas, I only thought of it now. I never said I was not absent-minded. Still, better late than never, right?

April is actually Autism Awareness Month, but today, April 2nd, is Autism Awareness Day, specifically. It is supposed to be a global event, to my understanding.

So, here is a post in recognition of Autism Awareness Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment