Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Trump Lies Again

I just saw a clip on the news about President Obama believing that Trump would never be president, and Trump's own response to that remark.

It got me scratching my head and wondering if my memory was now failing me, because Trump suggested that Obama was lucky that he had not run in 2012, or he would have beaten Obama. That made me do a tiny bit of research.

Turns out, my memory is not as faulty as I feared, and that Trump did indeed run, but lost. Early, well before even 2012.

Trump bowed out of the 2012 presidential race in May of 2011, and I added the link to an article about that, as well as the video clips that got me on this topic. Turns out that Trump was lying, that the facts show that he did indeed run for the 2012 Republican Presidential nomination, but fell far short of winning. Then again, when have the facts gotten in Trump's way before?






Trump responds by saying Obama is lucky that he did not run in 2012 (even though he did, and failed), because Obama would have been a one-term president:






Donald Trump bows out of 2012 US presidential election race

No comments:

Post a Comment