Saturday, May 23, 2015

2,500 Posts!






Unfortunately, I did not realize while I was posting the actual 2,500th post, and realized it afterwards.

Still, it was a pretty momentous one, given that I am now a quarter way to the 10,000 blog entry mark, which would really be something.

Often, I will check out who's checking the blog out, particularly focusing on how many views I have right at that moment, and from where. A couple of mornings ago, at some ungodly hour where usually, most Americans are asleep, I checked the page views, and where they were from, and was pleasantly surprised to see one from South Africa. I might have gotten one such view before, if memory serves correctly, but it is rare. So this time, I took a picture. Indonesia is quite rare, as well.

In any case, thank you all again for taking a look at my blog, and here's to the next 2,500 posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment