Monday, July 25, 2016

An Update on the Upcoming Soundgarden Album





The title of this article looked intriguing, and got me to open it up right away.

However, I'm not sure if it actually qualifies as a "major" update on the upcoming Soundgarden album. In fact, I'm guessing that it does not. The title is more than a little misleading, because there hardly really is any update at all, frankly.

Basically, what it came down to, as far as developments on the actual album are concerned, was this quote by Chris Cornell:

“Soundgarden is in the middle of writing songs. After this tour the songs will become real and we’ll put an album out. There’s much more to Soundgarden. I get to play with my band and I get to go solo. It’s great for me.”

That said, it is an update of sorts, and for those of us who are eagerly anticipating this release, we will take what we can get, right?




Major Update On New Soundgarden Album By Brett Buchanan -  Jun 28, 2016:

No comments:

Post a Comment