Thursday, December 18, 2014

Meet the Cast of the Upcoming Star Wars Episode VII

You know, I have this bittersweet, love-hate thing going with Answers.com.

Often, they have subject matter that really pique my interest.

Then, they wind up being one of the biggest headache sites around. They made this computer freeze several times within the last twenty minutes, and I only got to page 3!

So, I simply copied and pasted the web page, so that if your computer is more performing, you can maybe see what I could not.

This is supposed to be an introduction to the new cast of Star Wars. Definitely something of interest, and which would have been great to actually browse.

But, alas, I could not. maybe you will have better luck?

Here is the link:







Star Wars Episode VII Cast Revealed!

http://www.answers.com/article/1178311/star-wars-episode-vii-cast-revealed?paramt=null&param4=fb-us-de-entertainment&param1=people&param2=1050901&param5=10152235227106186&param6=1113741#slide=3

No comments:

Post a Comment