Monday, October 2, 2017

Happy 43rd Birthday



Today is my birthday.

And while I do not like to toot my own horn, I recently bumped into this old birthday card, from when I turned 19 years old. At the time, I was a member of the Environmental Club for Bergen Community College, and they threw me a surprise party - the first that I ever had (only had two of them in my entire life to date). It meant more to me than I would likely have been willing to admit at the time, as did the card. That is why I kept it!

In any case, just thought it would be something unique and worth sharing here. 





And since it is my birthday, I thought it would be nice to post a video from my favorite birthday song. This is actually a concert that I attended with my brother back in 2010, on Ringo's 70th birthday. This video was viewed over 1 million times, and I was there!



2 comments: