Thursday, October 3, 2024

Wimbledon

Finally made it here. 

This time,  I didn't leave anything to chance. 

Given the time constraints, since this visit was sandwiched during the hours of a long lay between arriving very early in London, and having a scheduled afternoon flight back to New Jersey to catch, I decided to sit and relax and enjoy tea time during my stay at Wimbledon. 

Cheers!

Below are just a few pictures from my visit. 

I will publish something more substantial about my visit in the relatively near future. 

But as I am writing this, and about to publish it, I am actually still enjoying tea time at Wimbledon. 

For now, however, here are some pictures from the visit to the site of the most prestigious tennis tournament in the world. 

Enjoy. 




































No comments:

Post a Comment