Wednesday, August 13, 2014

A Volkswagon Beetle Made of Wood Chips

You know, just lately, I noticed that I had a ton of unpublished blog entries just waiting to see the light of day!

It is at a record high, and I'm almost ashamed to admit just how many of these saved up, and unpublished, blog entries I actually have.

Okay, maybe not almost ashamed, but actually very ashamed! How many unpublished blog entries? Yesterday, it was up to 749! As I write this, it went down to 747, and it should be one less after I actually publish this one. So, perhaps it is working it's way down, but it's still way too much. So much, that I hardly even know what to do with them all.

Yes, there was the unanswered question of just what to do with these, and I could find no better answer than simply to go ahead and publish them. I mean, what else to do, right?

So, let me start with a pretty light-hearted one, about a Volkswagon Beetle made of wood chips, of all things!

Volkswagon Beetles are among my favorite cars of all time! They just have such a distinct look about them, much like another of my favorite cars - the Citroën 2CV.

In any case, I enjoyed this, and thought you might, too, assuming that you like the old Volkswagon Beetles!

Here is the link:





"Man Crafts Wooden Volkswagen Beetle (PHOTOS)" by  Andres Jauregui  of The Huffington Post, May 21, 2014:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/05/21/volkswagen-beetle-wood_n_5367389.html?1400701408&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

No comments:

Post a Comment