Sunday, August 10, 2014

Guardians Of The Galaxy Being Compared With Elite Movies

I'm not sure what to make of this!

You see, admittedly, I'm a bit skeptical of anything Disney these days. True, they have made some decent movies, such as the National Treasure movies some years back. And apparently, many people are raving about this one. I also liked last summer's Lone Ranger movie, although a lot of people really did not, right from the get go.

I did not see it, so I cannot fairly assess it, one way or the other, although I think it might be a movie that I take my son to go see in the near future.

For now, however, this article made the film a bit more intriguing for me:



Guardians Of The Galaxy Draws Comparisons To Raiders Of The Lost Ark And Empire Strikes Back 4  By Joe Comicbook 07/05/2014

http://comicbook.com/blog/2014/07/05/guardians-of-the-galaxy-draws-comparisons-to-raiders-of-lost-ark/

No comments:

Post a Comment