Wednesday, December 2, 2015

What Actually Happens When You Crack Your Knuckles

Cracking my knuckles is a bad habit that I have had now for decades. Unfortunately, it is something that my son seems to have picked up from me, for which I feel bad about.

So, I have been trying to get out of that bad habit for some time, and encouraging him to do the same. Having run into this article, I intend to show this to him, and will hope that it makes an impact.

We shall see how that goes.

In any case, if anyone out there has the same problem, or was simply wondering what effect cracking knuckles has on your health, here is a link to an article that should help to bring clarity on that point:



New study confirms what really happens when you crack your knuckles "Like a firework exploding in the joint." BEC CREW 2 DEC 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment