Friday, May 28, 2021

Michelangelo Exhibit at the N.Y. Met


A few years ago, there was a Michelangelo Exhibit at The Met in New York City. This exhibition only lasted for a limited time, and I wanted to take advantage of it by taking my son to go see it.
And so we did.

Usually, my son and I go into a visit of the city maybe two or so times per year, and we always seemed to enjoy it. I get him some unusual treats, like a street corner kabob or some roasted peanuts, and he always seems to enjoy it.

We got to see the Michelangelo Exhibit, and while he probably proved a little too young to truly appreciate it (he almost literally raced across it and bragged about how quickly he had seen everything, almost pointing an accusing finger to me for taking much longer, as I was trying to soak it all in), nevertheless I was very happy to have taken him.

We then spent some time going through the rest of the museum, and I took him to some things that I figured he would definitely show interest in. This included the Meditation Garden, as well as the room full of knights armor, among other things.

Never did publish that particular bog entry, nor the pictures that went along with it. So here, now, is my attempt to remedy that.

Enjoy!











































No comments:

Post a Comment