Saturday, May 22, 2021

Our Three Crazy Cats



Yesterday, something quite rare happened. For no particular reason, seemingly, all three of our cats came to sleep on me at the same time.

This would not be a particularly unusual or unique occurrence for my girlfriend. In fact, it happens fairly frequently with her, particularly at night, when they come to join her in bed (remember, I work overnights, usually).

As for me, I often get one (the mostly black one), who comes to me most often. The little baby one (still mostly a kitten, with the white with orange and black spots) comes to me from time to time, as well. However, the beautiful, fluffy one rarely comes to me.

Yet, she was the first one who came to me yesterday. Then, the little baby one came on my lap next.

Finally, the black and white one, who seems to view me as her dad. She got jealous, and so she came on my lap.

My girlfriend thought it was cute, and took this picture. Just thought I'd share it here, as usually, pictures of me are fairly rare. Not a big fan of selfies.

This is the only time that I have had all three of them sleeping on me simultaneously.





3 comments:

  1. That's very cute. Here's hoping it's a sign that the fluffy gray and white one is starting to gain confidence and trust.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably not, unfortunately. She just does that from time to time. Hopefully, though. We shall see.

      Delete
  2. Very sweet photos, and very adorable cats!

    ReplyDelete