Tuesday, May 5, 2020

More Pictures of the Family Unearthed

Here are some more pictures of the family:








Class pictures of my son over the years:













"A school picture of Sebastien from 2016."

2016










Maple Road School, where my brother and I and, briefly, my son much later on, went to school:























Other pictures:





This was a visit to some fort, not sure which. I think it might have been in Pennsylvania:










More pics from the Summer of 1987 trip to France:


I believe this was the Château de Champlitte











The cathedral at Orléans, in the Loire Valley










Postcards from France (literally):




A picture of Marly-le-Roi, taken by my father, 1992.






















More family pictures:























This picture just came to me quite recently via Facebook. Like many of the other pictures here, it is actually a picture of a picture, although it is not a picture that I either took or had possession of before. Still, it seemed fitting to add it here. At the time, back in either late 2007 or early 2008, presumably, I was working at the Deron School in Union, New Jersey. 


















A job when my brother and I were working for my father on a house in Greenwood Lake, New York:















Ringwood Manor, New Jersey




No comments:

Post a Comment