Saturday, October 3, 2020

Trying to Correct Technical Problems Seen Recently on This Site

Okay, so this site has been a bit strange, a bit different just lately.              

Why?              

Well, I went up to visit my parents for a few days, and was doing work there on this blogger, but it was not normal. It did not look like anything that I was used to. It seemed strange, but I kind of mentally shrugged and kept going.              

That was a mistake.              

The blog entries that I posted did not come out okay. Even on my phone, they came out as just a blank, brown page, with no writing. When there were words, it came out in one, big blob, with no paragraph breaks or anything. Headache inducing, in other words. A format that almost any reader would be within their rights to slip past, because it looks like lazy and unprofessional writing, even writing that is unfriendly to the reader. An eyesore, really.              

So, upon returning home to my own more familiar computer, it seemed like surely the problems would be resolved.              

Not so, apparently. My brother informed me that my reposting of the Trump and Melania getting Covid-19 post, which was one of the posts which just came out in one, big blob, would up also being a brown blank page with no words. Truth be told, I am not sure why, because this should have been the old format.              

Let it be known that I am working on it. Maybe I do not qualify as a technical guru, and am hardly a computer nerd, one pf those guys who can quickly, concisely, and even easily diagnose the problems, and fix it. But I will try and have been working on it. Hopefully, this particular post is not pointless, and will be legible to any and all who either seek it out or stumble upon it. Time will tell.              

But these issues are being addressed, and hopefully, this blog page will be back to normal very shortly.              

Until then, please bear with me, and have patience.          

No comments:

Post a Comment