Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Picture of Me Early in 1996 at 21 Years Old


Meant to publish this yesterday, on what would have been the 26th anniversary of this picture being taken.

This was a dated picture of me taken from the offices of the student activities (I think this one, specifically, was of the school newspaper, The Torch).

I just happened to be perusing through some old pictures a couple of days ago when I noticed the date on this picture on the bottom right. So it seemed like something worth sharing here, but I forgot to post it yesterday. Therefore, it winds up being a day later.

Better late than never.



An old picture of me from February 15 1996. I believe that this was in the old Environmental Club office back at Bergen Community College (the BCC), just days - maybe a week and a half or so - before my trip to San Francisco later that month. In any case, this was taken less than a year after I was President of the Environmental Club, and while I was the Sports Editor and contributing writer for The Torch, the school newspaper. The little globe image is what makes me believe that this was the old Environmental Club logo, since it matches the old logo. 

1 comment:

  1. You look so much like a taller and leaner version of Pop at that age. Twenty-six years ago, almost to the day. I see why you wanted to post it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete