Thursday, July 13, 2023

Humorous Caricatures For Every American State

A friend of mine showed me this link earlier. Admittedly, while some are seemingly pretty insulting, these also kind of made me laugh. Texas in particular kind of felt stereotypical, yet with a bit of truth to it. And it was hilarious!

Many of these were hilarious. I thought the South Dakota one was also very funny, while seeming simultaneously creepy.

Thought it would be worth sharing, in case anyone feels like a laugh.

Enjoy!



I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every Single State Look Like, And The Results Are Just Plain Mean 4k BuzzFeed Tue, July 11, 2023 

I Asked AI What Europeans Think Americans From Every Single State Look Like, And The Results Are Just Plain Mean (yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment