Saturday, July 8, 2023

My Son Just Started His Own Company




My son was very busy early this week. Everything was hush hush. He didn't want to get into specifics, but he said that he had a big meeting.

I shrugged a bit at the secrecy, but wished him well. Then yesterday, he told me what it was. And indeed, it was something big. 

He and a friend of his - a kid that his mom and I actually really liked from early on, a decent kid - have apparently started their own business. It is online and, for now, mostly restricted to selling shoes. Well, sneakers, actually. This was not the original plan. At least I do not believe it was. Yet, as he mentioned, you've got to start somewhere, right? 

 As of right now, they are still just trying to get the website fully operational. This is still in the beginning phases, after all. They are both doing a lot of work still at the moment.

Still, nevertheless, this is a big step. So I just wanted to share the information here, as is. Also, take this opportunity to congratulate him on such a big step, even though he is still only 17! That was far more than what I was doing at that age. 







No comments:

Post a Comment