Monday, January 28, 2019

Andre the Giant: Honoring Memory on the Anniversary of His Death

The anniversary of Andre the Giant's death was yesterday.  And although I did not quite get around to publishing anything about it on the day itself (in my defense, I have been extremely busy and, admittedly, stressed), I thought it would be good to remedy that.

So, here are just a couple of old video clips of Andre the Giant. The first is when he was on Good Morning America, promoting the then new movie, "The Princess Bride." It would not do well in the movie theaters, but would become a cult classic, the myth of which lives on until this day! It is one of my top 20 favorite movies of all time, most likely!

The second clip is a video of his legendary appetite for both food and drink.

Enjoy!


Good Morning America interview with Andre the Giant and Mandy Patinkin about their new movie, now cult classic, "The Princess Bride, from September 30, 1987

No comments:

Post a Comment