Friday, July 31, 2020

More Cartoons From My Father

A few days ago, I posted a cartoon from my father. He has been doing this for a very long time. Many decades, actually. 

And he asked me to post them, and somehow, he figured out how to send them to me via email, after some early struggles with that. 

Now, I have got them, and it is a pleasure for me to publish these. He has an artistic streak, like much of my family does. So by all means, if this helps him out, and it helps me out with a more diverse kind of blog, then let's go for it.

So without further ado, here are the most recent cartoons that my father sent me.


















Finally, let me also include the original cartoon that he sent to me, and which I already had published a few days ago, on the 28th.





No comments:

Post a Comment