Saturday, March 27, 2021

Some Last Pictures From the Adirondacks



The trip up to the Adirondacks was a very pleasant break from the everyday routine. It is nice in new Jersey at this time during a beautiful spring. Yet somehow, this cold blast of winter during my trip almost felt welcome. Perhaps it was because it is late March, and the light is clearly visible at the end of the tunnel. In fact, I believe that in New Jersey, we already have seen that light of spring, as the recent winter season seems to be in the past already. 

In the Adirondacks? Not so much.

Yet, this was why I came. To breathe some fresh mountain air and take in the views of the mountain scenery during the wintertime. For that matter, I was able to capture some of it with the photographs that I have shared now in several posts, including this one.

Indeed, it is pleasant getting to really know the beautiful Adirondack region a little better than I have ever known it before.

And so, here I will share these last pictures from this particular trip to the Adirondacks, always assuming that I do not have more still in my phone. Admittedly, I took the best pictures at a glance, just trying to get as many here and saved as possible, but it is not beyond the realm of possibility also that some pictures were missed. But for now, these are the last pictures from the recent Adirondack trip from a week ago already.

Enjoy!



























































 


















































2 comments: