Friday, March 19, 2021

A Recent Visit to Crown Point, New York

 


I recently took a visit to the Adirondacks to visit my brother, who lives on the edge of the mountain range, and next to Lake Champlain. 

While there, we decided to visit Vermont, a place that I will publish pictures of in the very near future, as well as the mountains, which were truly spectacular.

However for today, since time is limited, I am instead publishing pictures from my visit earlier this morning on the day that I publish this (Friday, March 19th) of our admittedly brief visit to historic Crown Point, New York.

Here are the pictures:



The Lighthouse at Crown Point:







Champlain Bridge Over Lake Champlain:








The Ruins of the Fort, With the Adirondacks in the Background











No comments:

Post a Comment