Sunday, November 7, 2021

My Son in Seattle: Some Pictures

The trip to Seattle appears to be going well. It is a bit cold and rainy and overcast, but that seems to be my son's favorite weather. Indeed, Seattle might just be a great city for him.

I was asking, and finally got some pictures from the trip. Here are a few, the first being my son in front of the Space Needle. Then there are a couple of him posing in front of banners of some famous "Seattle Sound" bands who got huge in the nineties. There is a picture of him during the visit to the Seattle Underground and, finally, one by the brand new Amazon Spheres, which I urged he and his mother to visit. They kind of remind me a little bit of the Louvre Pyramid, and they are the latest great addition to Seattle.

Enjoy! 














The Amazon Spheres

No comments:

Post a Comment