Saturday, August 8, 2020

Maple Road School Class Pictures for 3rd & 4th Grades in 1983 & 1984




Class pictures from Maple Road School in West Milford.  I was in the third grade for academic year 1982-83, and in the fourth grade in academic year 1993-84.

Just found these two pictures,  and thought that they were worth sharing here.







And below are pictures of the school as it appears today. It looks noticeably different on some of the school grounds, but the main building itself has hardly changed at all. Both my brother and I attended this school for at least a couple of years, and even my son went to this school, albeit briefly, for kindergarten. So, it has some memories.



Maple Road School, where my brother and I and, briefly, my son much later on, went to school:















No comments:

Post a Comment