Monday, December 27, 2021

Baby Pictures of My Son Recently Discovered


A few days ago, I ran into one of the last couple of pictures among the bunch that I found lately that had previously been believed lost. 

These were the final two, but they were a bit different. As you can see, they are also of better quality, because they are not pictures of pictures, which means that there is no glare. For that, I am thankful, because they both are pictures which feature my son when he was still very young. In the first one (above and immediately below), he is still a baby. 

The second one might already have been published here. It seemed to be a lot more familiar, and my son confirmed this suspicion when he simply nodded his head and seemed to suggest that he remembered seeing that picture before. So I cannot fully tell, but figured that there was no harm in publishing it here yet again anyway. 

These two pictures may be the last ones unearthed, at least for now. Although then again, you never can tell, right? At the very least, they were the last two pictures that I know about, and both are from well over 10 years ago. Good memories.

The first one was taken in my old classroom at the Deron School in Union, and the second one was taken, I believe, somewhere in Quebec province during the summer of 2008. 

It seemed appropriate to share such old family pictures while it is still more or less the holiday season. Perhaps double so, since my son and I took a trip to upstate New York to share some time with family during these holidays, even if Christmas is already in the past.

So without further ado, here are a couple of pictures dating back to when my son was still very, very young, basically no older than being a toddler (and considerably younger, it seemed, during that first trip to New York City. 

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment