Monday, June 1, 2020

Pictures From a Recent Hike at Friendship Park in Bloomingdale, New Jersey





My son and I took a hike earlier today. We decided to try Friendship Park, in nearby Bloomingdale, New Jersey. 

It was a decent hike, even though this is kind of a tiny patch of woods. I must have passed it hundreds, if not even thousands, of times, and had wanted to go there finally for some time now. When my son and I were discussing our options, we agreed to give it a shot.

It was a decent little park. A lot of trails, although they are short, and tend to loop back around. They are also surrounded by residential areas. 

Still, it was nice. I took some pictures from that recent hike (a few hours ago earlier this day as I write this, actually). There is a tiny Garden Snake, as well as strange leaves with thorns on them, which my son pointed out. Neither of us had ever seen that before. 

Here are the pictures:













No comments:

Post a Comment