Friday, January 14, 2022

🏈🏈 NFL 2021-22 Playoff & Super Bowl LVI Predictions 🏈🏈

  



🏈🏈🏈🏈

 





There is one thing that I feel bad about in terms of my coverage, if you will, of this NFL season. And that is that I never actually gave a real preview of how I thought this NFL season would go, and who would ultimately be the two teams who meet in the Super Bowl out in Los Angeles.

Let me admit to certain things that I got wrong, however. I would have predicted playoff appearances by some teams that did not qualify, and would have predicted some teams that qualified to have failed to do so. The teams that I would have gotten wrong include the Cleveland Browns, Baltimore Ravens, Las Vegas Raiders, Indianapolis Colts, Tennessee Titans, Seattle Seahawks, and Arizona Cardinals. Some of those teams proved better and stronger than I initially expected them to, and some of them obviously were not as strong as expected to be.

However, here we are now, and it is playoff time. We know the teams that qualified, we know the number one seeds in both conferences, and we know the relative strengths and weaknesses that each team at least appears to have as they enter the postseason. 

Already, I published my initial predictions for the two Saturday games, and as I write this, I just finished writing out my predictions for the games on Sunday and Monday. But before I go ahead and publish those, it seemed like a good idea to at least make some formal predictions as to who will advance not only this weekend, but in general, through these playoffs and, ultimately, who will meet in the Super Bowl, and who will win.

So without further ado, here are my quick predictions for these playoffs, and who I believe (as it stands now) will reach the Super Bowl, and the ultimate champion:



NFC   

Wildcard Games:

Tampa Bay defeats Philadelphia

San Francisco defeats Dallas

LA Rams defeat Arizona


Divisional Round:

Green Bay defeats San Francisco

Tampa Bay defeats Dallas


NFC Championship Game:

Tampa Bay defeats Green Bay



AFC 

Wildcard Games:

Las Vegas defeats Cincinnati

Buffalo defeats New England

Kansas City defeats Pittsburgh


Divisional Round:

Buffalo defeats Kansas City

Tennessee defeats Las Vegas


AFC Championship Game:

Tennessee defeats Buffalo




Super Bowl LVI


Tampa Bay defeats Tennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment