Friday, March 1, 2024

A Picture From a Recent Hike At Pyramid Mountain

 



Earlier this week, on Monday, my son and I went for a hike at Pyramid Mountain. And it was fun. My son showed a taste of the energy he used to have on such hikes back when he was still a child, jumping up onto and down from every boulder, climbing cliffs, and all of that. Making me feel a bit old and tired by way of comparison, as I stood on the trail and waited for him to be done with these little explorations. 

Yet, it made me happy to see him enjoying the hike as much as he was doing. He makes me proud in so many ways.

One thing that I thought was interesting was this paw print. It looks less impressive in this picture, but we both looked at it. It looked likely that it belonged to a bear, or something big. Bigger even than a really big dog, although we could be wrong.

Just thought it would be worth sharing. Maybe someone can identify what it is. 




No comments:

Post a Comment