Wednesday, March 6, 2024

My Son's Graduation Year Pictures






So here they are. I ordered my son's senior year pictures, and they finally came in.

Initially, my son and my ex were complaining about them. But I have to say that I actually really like them quite a bit!

We got two "free" smaller copies of different pictures, so I chose one where he was wearing his graduation gown, but not the cap. Somehow, he looked a bit strange with the cap, and it seemed like a good idea to show one with his hair, which admittedly was a bit longer. But that's fine, in any case. It's not a bad hairstyle.

These are the pictures of my son, pretty much as he appears now. Very handsome! And I know this will make me sound old, but I just cannot believe that he's grown so much, that my little boy is already, quite literally, a young man!

He makes me very proud!












No comments:

Post a Comment