Sunday, August 8, 2021

Some Previously Unpublished Pictures of My Son

 

My son has not always wanted me to take his picture.


Today, I thought that it might be a good idea to post some pictures of my son that I do not believe were ever published before.

You see, almost out of necessity, I have been trying to clear out some of the old, unpublished blogs, which are far too numerous, admittedly. In some are pictures that I barely remember storing and, in some cases, barely even remember taking.

These were some. It took me a minute to remember the backgrounds of some of these pictures. Seeing how much my son has changed after all of these years, these pictures sometimes look almost like those of another kid. In some ways, perhaps, they are.

However, I still love them, and thought it was about time that these pictures finally saw the light of day in a blog entry here.

Enjoy!


















4 comments:

  1. My favorite of these is probably the one where he's in that red flannel shirt, probably from when he was about 2 or 3. That and the ones from a few years later where he's having fun in the water.

    In that 6th picture from the top – the one in which he's wearing a fisherman's raincoat and hat, next to a sign that reads "Travel Around The World In Maine" – I have to confess I didn't even recognize him. But then kids change so much as they grow.

    I think we'd already seen the one in which he's wearing his Cub Scouts uniform, and the one in which he's wearing the Minecraft shirt – wasn't that his school picture at one point?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably it was, yes. As for the one in Maine, that was from the 2014 trip.

      Delete
  2. He is such a beautiful guy! Not just saying that because I'm his grandma or anything ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! He is, yes. And I'm not just saying that because I'm his father or anything...

      Delete