Saturday, August 7, 2021

Happy Birthday to My Mom



Happy Birthday, Mom!


Today is my mom’s birthday, and I am posting this here for a couple of reasons.  

The first, of course, is to honor her on her special day. She and my father now live in Hornell, a town in upstate New York, a couple of hours southeast of Buffalo. Their prior home in West Milford was a small and crowded house with too many bad experiences and memories that they both felt weighed down by. So, this new place was a fresh start, and a welcome respite for their retirement years. I imagine that birthdays are much happier occasions for them in Hornell these days. 

Secondly, my mom has sometimes has problems with her phone. Sometimes, I have not been able to successfully call and reach her. This was more of a problem in the past, as it has been a while since I remember having problems with reaching her. Still, just in case, I am writing this post so that she can see it, and hopefully, appreciate it.

So, just in case I am unable to call, then it seemed fitting to take devote a blog entry here to wish her a very happy birthday!  

Love you!





”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
 ╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★ ★ 
           ║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
            ║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ BIRTHDAY ★
                        ╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ¥☆★☆★☆¥ ★☆]
[̲̅̅w̲̅][̲̅̅I̲̅][̲̅̅S̲̅][̲̅̅H̲̅] [̲̅̅Y̲̅][̲̅̅O̲̅][̲̅̅U̲̅] [̲̅̅A̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅][̲̅̅L̲̅] [̲̅̅T̲̅][̲̅̅H̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅] [̲̅̅B̲̅][̲̅̅E̲̅][̲̅̅S̲̅][̲̅̅T̲̅]
*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
☻/
/▌
/ \

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Charlie!
    And as always, love you.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday again, Mom! Hope it was a good one, and I love you too.

      Delete