Thursday, August 5, 2021

Guns 'N Roses at Meadowlands in East Rutherford, New Jersey on August 5, 2021



















































 



I will try and cover this show a bit more completely later, when I get a real chance to actually sit and reflect, and write about it.

For the time being, however, here are just a few pictures from the show.

This was the first time that I had seen GNR in 29 years. Ironically, the first time that I saw them was almost in the same exact place. It was in late July of 1992, when GNR was probably still at the height of their power, having just recently released Use Your Illusion I and II. My brother and I got tickets for the Meticallica/Guns 'N Roses tour. Admittedly, we were both much bigger fans of Metallica than Guns 'N Roses, although we liked them enough to be excited to see them, nevertheless. Should be noted that we both enjoyed the Faith No More set, as well.

In any case, here are some pictures from this show. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment