Monday, January 2, 2023

Examples of People Publicly Missing Jokes on the Internet

It is a new year. And although this was hardly what I would consider a lazy day - it was actually filled with activity, and also happened to be the day when I physically returned to my main job after a week's vacation - it is only now, quite late in the evening, that I am finally getting around to coming here and posting something on the blog page.

Wanted to keep it relatively light, at least for now. Still more  or less in holiday mode. That will change, but today, most things were closed, including post offices and banks and such. And many schools, although not my son's school.

So for today, I thought that this would be worth sharing. This is a link that shows when some people basically made fools of themselves by outing themselves for not getting a joke. Some of them lashed out with outrage, and even suggested in certain cases that the person telling the joke is incredibly stupid, not realizing that they themselves appear even more stupid in the process.

Hey, in fairness, I have been on both sides of such situations. But in this case, I think it allows me to appreciate this situation, and get an even richer laugh out of it.

In any case, this is published in good fun, and not meant to hurt or offend or anything. Just meant in good fun, to start the new year off with a good laugh.

Enjoy!


41 Times People Missed The Joke So Bad, They Made Fools Out Of Themselves Online.

https://thelanguagenerds.com/2022/people-who-missed-the-joke/?fbclid=IwAR25aM69K88f5o60tdgKd2f8yWr2e53LSb8m4ssGH6W-0Z_m9I4LzG1WLuw

No comments:

Post a Comment