Thursday, January 26, 2023

A New Picture of My Son

Here is a picture of my son, which I do not believe was ever published before.

So I wanted to change that.

If memory serves correctly, this was when I took him to the nearby Oasis Diner, which seems to have become his favorite dining establishment. If you look closely, you see that he was trying an experimental dish for him, as the food came in a pineapple.

He enjoyed it. This was either late in 2022, or among the first days of 2023. 







5 comments:

  1. Is that the place on 23 South that we used to go to back when it was called The Texan, and later the Phoenix?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure. Most recently, it had been known simply as the Galaxy Diner. They did a great job on remodeling it.

      Delete
  2. Yes, pretty sure that's the same place. The names I cited simply go further back. We can go there together the next time I'm in Jersey, hopefully later this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good. That place is located by the 7-11 and QuikChek, although one of those, if not both of those, might not have been there yet. But if heading on 23S from West Milford, it is maybe half a mile before that tiny Dunkin Donuts that you used to work at.

      Delete
    2. They actually did a beautiful job of completely renovating that place under the current ownership, including decorating it in what I feel is a classy style, yet clearly not overdoing it on a budget. The logo, if you will, on the sign outside is an Origami bird, and they decorated one of the walls simply with origami birds like that in various shades of blue. Nicely done, I felt. Sebast seems to really like the place, which feels quite modern.

      Delete