Friday, June 23, 2023

Lee Camp Discusses the Seemingly Inevitable American Slide Towards Fascism

Remember Lee Camp? He had his own show, Redacted Tonight, which aired on...actually, I admittedly don't even remember the channel. Mostly, I might tune into the show every now and again online, particularly on Youtube.

Well, he lost his show, because it was funded, at least in part, by Russia. And so he lost much of his platform.

Now granted, I did not agree with everything that he said. Still, I certainly felt that he had a right to say it. He was one of the few media personalities who took a very different approach, rather than seemingly siding with one major American party or the other. And that was a refreshing change, often enough. So I sometimes tried to tune into his show to get a different perspective than what mainstream media sources offered.

The thing is, he actually was quite truthful about a lot of things, and revealed some dark truths about the West generally, and particularly the United States. I had largely forgotten about his show, although I suddenly began to look him up recently. He had some interesting stuff, including something on AI (Artificial Intelligence), which I meant to share, and hopefully will soon.

However, today's video was about America's slow but seemingly steady slide to fascism. Admittedly, I have not yet watched it, but still thought it would probably be worth sharing here.



LIVE: This Is How Fascism Will Take Hold (& Much More)

No comments:

Post a Comment