After a long and tiring day yesterday - I really did a lot! - today proved to be the day that I kind of crashed afterwards. Frankly, I felt tired all day.
Still, I woke up at maybe 4:30 in the morning, and knew that I would not be going back to sleep for a while. It seemed like a good idea to go outside and take a nice walk, even though it was still not yet light out.
It was also enjoyably cool, even chilly, really. Given some of the hot weather that we have been experiencing, this actually felt rather refreshing.
The walk lasted maybe an hour and a quarter or so. I walked 4 1/2 miles, figuring I could get the rest of the mile and a half or so later in the day. Which I did, but in the early evening hours, while there was still some daylight.
Anyway, this scene popped up while I was walking by, and it looked like a pristine scene. Thought it might translate well with a picture. And while the picture came out a little darker than expected, it still actually looks rather nice.
Seemed worth sharing.
Enjoy.

No comments:
Post a Comment