Thursday, September 24, 2020

Some Digitized Pictures Unearthed - Cincinnati, Leadership Weekend, Quebec 2008 Philadelphia Pictures Birth




I found these pictures saved online recently, and thought that I should probably post them here online, with a blog page.

So, here they are. 

The first batch are of my son, many of them during a trip up to Quebec City, I think around 2008. My son was still very, very young at the time, not even three years old yet. There is another couple of pictures from Christmas, either in 2007 or 2008. And, of course, one of my very favorite pictures of me holding my newborn son on the day when he was born.

After that bunch of pictures, there are pictures from Cincinnati and Philadelphia (they were mixed up together for some reason), and below that, pictures of my participation in Leadership Weekend for Bergen Community College back in October of 1994, in Warwick, New York, which was right next to my hometown of West Milford, New Jersey. I was the one in the white and blue Quebec hoodie, and what appears to be blue sweatpants. These pictures I may or may not have already published, but the ones with my son in Quebec, as well as the Cincinnati and Philadelphia pictures, I think, have not yet been published, until today.























Pictures of Philadelphia\, circa 2012:















 Bergen Community College Leadership Weekend - October, 1994, Warwick, NY:






2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos and memories -- that first picture is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, thanks! I loved that one, too. Didn't even know that these pictures existed anymore precisely, but I recently went searching in my old emails. Apparently had the foresight to preserve these pictures, which is awesome. Glad that you enjoyed them.

      Delete