Wednesday, October 7, 2026

A Couple of Beautiful Crisp Autumn Afternoon at Duke Farms





A day after the Knicks-76ers game, the new Stephen King came out. He's my favorite living author, and I try to obtain all of his books and begin reading them pretty much on the day when the books come out.  That is what I did on Tuesday, when the book came out.

However, I was also close to Duke Farms, which had not really visited in a surprisingly long amount of time. Probably the summer at some point, if not possibly even the late spring. 

I am not sure when it was. But another visit was long overdue. And I conot think of a better way of starting to read the new King book then to go to the beautiful Meditation Garden at Duke Farms on a glorious, spectacular fall afternoon to get the book started.

Which is what I did.

Of course, I took some pictures first. Some came out very nicely, and seemed worth sharing here.

Take a look below.

Enjoy.




















































































Here is a picture of the book which I brought along with me to enjoy an afternoon in the park with:

No comments:

Post a Comment