Today is my brother's birthday, and it seems entirely appropriate both to acknowledge that here.
In recent years, I have been posting a very different video on the occasion of his birthday: Captain Zoom. It is one of those things that almost only he and I understand, almost like an inside joke.
Last year, it seemed like it was time to shift gears a little bit. Do something a little different. I posted a video or M.A.R.R.S. and "Pump up the Volume." Also a bit of an inside joke dating back to when we were kids.
I am leaving that up this year, because I lost the ability to post Youtube videos here for whatever the reason. Annoying, but what can you do?.
So for his birthday, here is the "Pump Up the Volume" video, special for his birthday:
Happy Birthday!
M|A|R|R|S - Pump Up The Volume (Official Video)
No comments:
Post a Comment