Wednesday, October 7, 2026

A Visit to Grey Towers Castle at Arcadia University in Cheltenham Township, Pennsylvania





Not sure why, but I have had a desire to visit American castles ever since coming back from the trip to Europe earlier this year, in late May. 

To that end, I took the opportunity recently of going to the Philadelphia area for the Knicks-76ers game (see my recent review if interested) to leave a little bit early in order to pay a visit to the Grey Towers Castle at Arcadia University. Frankly, I had wanted to pay this place a visit for a long time, but had not really gotten the chance. With this trip to Philadelphia, it just seemed like a good opportunity to finally get there and see it, once and for all.

So I went, and obviously, took some pictures.

Here they are below.

Enjoy.
































No comments:

Post a Comment