Sunday, February 24, 2019

Remembering Lollapalooza '92

Lately, I have been thinking a bit about Lollapalooza. I went to one in the nineties, and still feel a bit privileged  that I did so. But the pinnacle one, as far as I am concerned, likely had to be the traveling Lollapalooza festival of '92.

I have been to many concerts, but there are some regrets over shows that I could have seen, but did not. One of my big regrets is not having caught one of these shows.

And, since I have been reflecting lately, it seemed appropriate to share a few cool video clips that I have discovered on Youtube lately.

Enjoy!





























While we are at it, might as well add the link when I reminisced about my day at Lollapalooza back in 1996. The ticket stubs for these festivals always seemed to insist that the ticket holder "Take the Day Off."

I did. And boy, am I glad that I did! Great show, wonderful memories!


Remembering Lollapalooza 1996 in Downing Stadium at Randall's Island (With Soundgarden), published on May 20, 2017:




My old ticket stub from my visit to the Lollapalooza festival at Randall's Island in New York City back in 1996. Does not really feel all that long ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment