Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Some More Altered Photos From Europe

 





I have had Europe and old Quebec on my mind lately.

So with that in mind, I went back to some of my old pictures of Europe, and decided to get at least some of them altered.

Took a while, and a visit to the public library which I often visit, and from which I am able to save and then alter the pictures. It helps, and some of the pictures come out fantastic! Some hardly need much in the way of alterations, but some really benefit. Others are great pictures, but when I switch them to black and white, it lends the picture an entirely different feel. 

Having done the work some time ago, I again revisited the pictures and realized that, to my knowledge, some of these never did get published. So I am going to try and remdy that now.

Below are some of the altered pictures from previous trips to Europe, next to the originals. Most of these are from Paris, and there are a few of nearby Marly-le-Roi, which is my traditional French family's hometown.

Seemed worth sharing.

Enjoy.

































































































No comments:

Post a Comment