Sunday, March 16, 2014

Soundgarden and Nine Inch Nails Announce Tour

Now, this is going to be really cool!

It's coming around my area in August, and I definitely want to go to one of these shows!

Never saw Nine Inch Nails, and only saw Soundgarden as a group once. A friend of mine was supposed to take me to see Nine Inch Nails in 1994, with David Bowie, but those plans fell through.

Did manage to see Soundgarden once, for Lollapalooza in 1996, which I'm still glad about. It wound up being the year before the band broke up.

I was supposed to have seen Soundgarden last year in support of their King Animal album, but that fell through. Also, I was thinking of going to see NIN in October, but ultimately didn't.

But this is such an awesome combination of two major bands (supported by Death Grips, who I am admittedly not so familiar with), and I will absolutely try to make sure to get my tickets when they become available!

To learn more and, specifically, to get the dates for the tour, click on one of the the links below:


http://pitchfork.com/news/54273-nine-inch-nails-and-soundgarden-announce-tour-with-support-from-death-grips/



"Nine Inch Nails and Soundgarden Team Up for Tour" by Soundcheck magazine, March 16, 2014:

http://www.soundcheckmagazine.com/news/3127-nine-inch-nails-soundgarden-tour-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment