Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Teenage Girls Film Themselves Delighting in Torturing Others

Wow!

I really don't usually like to look at news from either Fox or Breitbart, but these two stories were just amazing, and obviously for the wrong reasons!

Not long ago, I watched a movie about a group of girls who severely beat a classmate, and filmed it. They got in trouble with the law, and the girl who was beaten obviously did not want that moment to be immortalized, although it was when it made it's way to the mainstream media and, of course, the internet.

These two stories remind me of that.

I know that some might find me sexist for saying what I am about to say, but it still shocks me when I see females on the giving end of such stories. Not sure why it would be so shocking, since people are people. Still, you just kind of expect better from women, or at least I do (perhaps naively). When stories like this surface, it seems particularly heart breaking.

In any case, here are two separate stories - although both are about teenage girls who committed horrible acts of brutality, and made sure to videotape it, on top of it all.

Very incriminating! They deserve whatever punishment they get!



Teens Charged With Torturing Disabled Boy

http://www.fox17.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/teens-charged-torturing-disabled-boy-20249.shtml



"Teenage Caregivers Laugh, Film Themselves Beating 98-Year-Old Woman"

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/03/16/Teenage-Caregivers-Laugh-Film-Themselves-Beating-98-Year-Old-Woman

2 comments:

  1. That indeed is very disturbing. And it's not sexist: justice is justice, and it doesn't matter what the gender of the offender is. It's good to see awareness being brought to such things.

    Also, I noticed you like Megadeth. I wonder if you'd like to check out my blog, where I'm doing a series of posts about Megadeth? It's infraredpedestrian.blogspot.com. Thanks if you decide to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nivedha! I'll check out your Megadeth posts.

    ReplyDelete