Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Pictures From the April 2013 Washington Cherry Blossoms Trip With My Son

Recently, I was able to salvage some pictures from an old device used during a trip with my son to Washington, D.C. in April of 2013, for the Cherry Blossom Festival. 

Obviously, I was very pleased to have managed to save these, even if I am still quite annoyed at myself for not having done it sooner.

Unfortunately, there were not too many blossoms out at that point, because the late winter/early spring had been unusually cold.

Still, many of these pictures came out pretty well, and it seemed like something worth sharing here and now.

Here are the pictures:








Jefferson Memorial:

























Cherry Blossoms in bloom at National Mall:



















Roosevelt Memorial:






























MLK Memorial:













The National Mall
















Other Pictures of Washington:


































































Old device pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment