Sunday, April 10, 2022

Enchilada - Saturday Night Live



This was one of my favorite skits from the old SNL from back in the eighties and early nineties, when watching the show, and the humor itself, felt fresh and funny. Back then, SNL was really something I looked forward to seeing.. Usually, I could rely on some good laughs. 

Well, this skit provided some decent laughs. It does feel a bit dated now, watching it. But then again, I guess it would kind of have to, since my own memory of it dates back to when it originally aired.

In any case, here it is. A bit of a humor break for this beautiful spring weekend. 

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I remember some standup comic making a similar joke – something to the effect of "Newscasters always try to pronounce Spanish names like native speakers, but you never see them doing that with Chinese names: 'It remains unclear how these developments will affect HONG KONG, or what the official position is in BEIJING'." (Naturally, it's funnier when you see and hear the guy doing that bit.)

    ReplyDelete