Saturday, February 10, 2024

David Abbruzzese Shares Video Made Shortly After Exit From Pearl Jam

Image result for pearl jam charbor chronicles







This video was evidently created by former Pearl Jam drummer David Abbruzzese. He did it shortly after he was booted out of the band in 1994. He recently posted something on Facebook about it.

I believe he might have been the best drummer that the band ever had. Certainly, he was the drummer during the peak of their energy and excitement, when they just seemed to be on top of their game, and at the height of their popularity and power.

Could not attach the Facebook page to this, for some reason. However, this is what he said about it, with this video attached.

Enjoy!



David Abbruzzese  February 7, 2024:

I edited this video together one night in my basement office in my Seattle home. It was my way of saying goodbye and thank you to the crew and my suddenly ex-band mates.  It still moves me. 

I hope you enjoy it.



Pearl Jam Vs. Vitalogy Live HARD to IMAGINE

No comments:

Post a Comment