Monday, February 5, 2024

Some Previously Unpublished Pictures of Our Visit to New York's Natural History Museum










My son and I visited this museum last summer. 

Yet, I never really went through all of the pictures, much less published them all.

So when I accidentally ran into this group of pictures, it seemed worth sharing here in a post. I also put at the top a picture of my personal favorite thing in the museum, which is the life-sized model of the blue whale, as well as the oversized worms, which I remember thinking were also life-sized models when I saw them the first time as a little kid (they're not actually that big). 

Below are the pictures. Enjoy!











 The



















































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment