Thursday, February 8, 2024

Empath/Narcissist Quiz Results




Took this silly quiz on Facebook yesterday. Just wasn't sure if I would qualify as a narcissist or not. You know, you need to check yourself every now and then, and make sure you are not yourself what you worst fear becoming. It caught my eye, somehow, because someone else (a Facebook friend) had taken the test and posted the results. Seemed like I might as well take the quiz myself, and see what the end results were.

Not sure how accurate this is or not. I guess that I am stubbornly independent in some ways, but certainly not all ways. And these quizzes are a bit dubious, in any case. Not sure that this actually says much of anything about me, about who I am. Also, not sure if it answered the question of whether or not I'm narcissistic or not. 

However, it seemed worth sharing here, even while I opted not to bother sharing it on Facebook itself. It seemed harmless enough. 


No comments:

Post a Comment