Thursday, February 8, 2024

Pictures From the Deron Days




Yesterday, I happened to run into a couple of pictures from the Deron days (the days when I worked at the Deron School in Union, New Jersey). Thought that I had never published these before, and so I went to work, taking pictures,, then making changes, or alterations, rather. Got them to where they seemed to look good.

Then it seemed like a good idea to put all of the Deron pictures together in one post. And that was when I ran into other versions of these pictures.

Still, I put the work into it, and it seemed worth making a post of it, keeping all of the Deron pictures in one spot. There are still some others somewhere around, which I never quite got around to posting yet. So sooner or later, I would like to fix that.

In any case, here are some of the altered pictures, and the other Deron pictures. It will have to do, at least for now.

Enjoy. 













An old picture from the Deron days of a Ghanian student and me. I think this is from the science project, where we built a small model of a magnetic levitation (Mag Lev) train presentation. Not sure why I'm doing a Spock sort of wave.  Think this was around 2008, maybe slightly earlier, around 2007. Something like that. 











One of the days when I brought my son, who was still a baby, to work with me. Not sure what time of the year this is. Guessing this was sometime in 2006.




This picture was of me and a student in my class. We were both dressed like hippies. From the Deron School 2005 Yearbook, picture from Halloween 2004. 





This was a picture of my son's first Halloween outfit. Originally, I wanted to be Dr. Evil, and for him to be dressed as Mini Me. But I ran out of time, and so got a baby Darth Vader outfit for my son, and used the Darth Vader outfit that I had from a year or so earlier, and we went as matching Darth Vaders. Picture taken from the Deron School 2007 Yearbook, Halloween, 2006.













No comments:

Post a Comment