Thursday, October 31, 2019

A Morning Stroll at Wawayanda

A few weeks ago, I got off from work, and instead of going to bed to get some sleep, I found myself continuing driving, right up to Wawayanda State Park. 

It had been too long since my last trip up there. Usually, my son and I go here several times during the summer to swim. But for the first time in many years, we did not even go once this year. 

There was no swimming on this trip, of course. Summer is long past.


But I did go for a nice, healthy walk, and decided to take some pictures of the fall foliage. The colors were just beginning to grow rich here, but some of the pictures came out quite nicely, I think.


Enjoy!















A Morning Stroll at Wawayanda

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful spot, and some of the few good memories we have of north Jersey . . .

    ReplyDelete